26 Kings Avenue, Stone, Staffordshire ST15 8HD, UK
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at 01785 616010
- For each visitor to our web page, our web server automatically recognises
no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
- The information we collect is used by us to send our newsletter, Connections
to Health, disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request
of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or
enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable
laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorised use of our website.
- With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know
by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- With respect to fnords: We do not use fnords on this website.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships
with any ad server companies.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you
may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication. Therefore the
Ishta Centre cannot guarantee the security of any information you send
to the Ishta Centre via the Internet. The Ishta Centre is not responsible
for any loss or damage you or others may suffer as a result of the loss
of confidentiality of such information.
our newsletters are completely free, we do occasionally fund them with
advertising. Very occasionally we will send you promotional e-mails, which
will contain advertisements from us or other companies. By subscribing
you are consenting to receive these promotions. However, please remember
that we will never pass your e-mail address onto any other companies.
You are free to unsubscribe from these newsletters at any time.